Sunday 19 February 2017

Cats from Dora

Here is my latest DT offering for Dora's Digis which are here on her blog. I coloured them with Be Creative Alcohol markers. The background paper was in my stash and the bow and tag are die cuts. Although the image was drawn with Valentine's day in mind, I am using this as a wedding anniversary card for my nephew and his wife.
I'm entering this into the challenge at Allsorts this week where the theme is 'anything goes'. Short and sweet from me this week as I am back to work tomorrow and we have spent the day out in Derbyshire with Meg and her boyfriend, Grant. We blew the cobwebs out on Curbar Edge and had a lovely meal in Baslow.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Barb said...

A really cute image Sally. It,s a lovely card. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Sally, I just love the image and your colours, fabulous design too.
Looks like you had a super walk, hope it's recharged your batteries before starting back at work, Kate x

Helen said...

Great photo, and love the cute card too. Glad you like the Kew pics! thanks for dropping by.

brenda said...

A really lovely creation and super colouring Sally, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Canonbury creations said...

Love those cats Sally beautifully coloured.
Val x

Dora said...

Hello Sally,
This card is so beautiful, need no more. Beautiful view from the pictures.

Craftnut said...

Fab card Sally. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts X