Sunday 5 February 2017

Stamping Sensations Challenge for Febriuary

Good Morning! It is the first Sunday of the Month and time for a new Challenge over at Stamping Sensations! This month's theme is...........
***Animal Magic***
As the title suggests we want to see animals of all shapes and sizes this month, even mythical ones if you wish..........
I chose a Hobby Art Highland Cow stamp for my card this month, teamed up with some tartan paper from Craftwork Cards, sticking with the Scottish theme! I used my zig clean colour markers and added a die cut bit of heather and a bow.
Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image, sentiment or quote as the focal element of your artwork. Conventional rubber/acrylic stamps and digital images are acceptable, but pre-coloured digital images and toppers are not. And please note: if we do not comment on your entry it will be because it does not follow the theme, qualify under our rules, or because we are asked to sign in or provide additional data to comment. We do not want to be rude but we do want to be fair to those who do follow the rules.
 The prize this month is from Tattered Lace. Take a look!
Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the fantastic creations by my lovely teamies. There is some wonderful inspiration again this month! Hope you get the chance to join in and I'll look forward to seeing all your lovely creations! 
     

10 comments:

brenda said...

Love your choice of colours Sally, the heathery pinks really lend themselves to the Highland feel.

B x

pinky said...

What a character Sally! This is brilliant and I love your background paper, perfect combination!

Lynne K said...

Och, that's a bonny wee card, Sally! Love it! x

Barb said...

A really lovely card Sally. The stamp is lovely and I really like the way you've coloured it. A lovely choice for your background paper. Barbxx

Joan said...

Fab card Sally, love that highland cow and the tartan DP

Joan

cuilliesocks said...

Now I just love your gorgeous card Sally, all the more so as I've got this stamp set unused as yet. I love the scene you've created with that wonderful Highland Cow taking centre stage, great inspiration, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS image and scene, love the tartan and the card.
Faith
x

Canonbury creations said...

Love your cow Sally and the tartan is just perfect! Looking at that prize I may have to enter although I don't possess many animal stamps!
Val x

Tracy said...

Hi Sally
Fabulous creation, great image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dora said...

Beautiful landscape scene. So nice that cow in the front.