Sunday 24 September 2017

Another Harbour and a thing with wings!

Here is another harbour scene using Hobby Art Stamps. Centre front is a cheeky seagull, keeping his eyes peeled for any unsuspecting passers-by with chips or an ice-cream! I used Lakeland Inktense pencils to colour it . The outer edge of the base card was stamped with Inkylicious splatter effect stamps and Bahama Blue memento ink. I also added a few blobs of Be Creative Teal Emerald glitter glue. With the seagull I think it qualifies for entry to Allsorts this week, where the theme is 'Things with Wings'.
Apologies that I haven't posted for two weeks. I came down with a very nasty cold last weekend and didn't feel like doing much for about four days. Feeling much better now though. Now Steve has retired there are lots of things he is doing around the house. We have just had a weekend of moving a single bed to his Dad's flat and a rather heavy double bed back to ours. Next I need to do a bit of rearranging of craft stuff so we can fit a keyboard in the front room. I may need a craft retreat once he starts sorting the loft!!!
Thanks for looking and I hope you have enjoyed some sunshine this weekend. I will be back next weekend with a new theme for Stamping Sensations and hopefully to join in this months Rudolf days before that!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Sally, love your colouring and the base card stamping matches perfectly with the image
Hugs Kaz xx

Dora said...

Very beautiful scene! I love it.

cuilliesocks said...

Aww poor you Sally, sorry to hear that you had a rotten cold, hope you are fighting fit now.
Love your pretty scene, hate the seagull though, had too many nasty runs in with these horrors,nevertheless he looks good sitting on the wall. Brilliantly coloured too, looks like somewhere I'd like to visit, keep well, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry to hear you weren't well, I hope your back in good form today. Good luck with the sorting :(
I LOVE your harbour card, such a beautiful scene and colours, makes me think of Summer :)
Faith
x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful scene! Gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our things with wings challenge at Allsorts!