Sunday 24 June 2018

A little bird...

Here is another lolly stick wall hanging using hobby Art stamps by Janie Burnett-Bleach. I panted and stamped the background then stamped the Bullfinch (It looks like a chaffinch in the set, bit if you stamp in a pale ink it is easy to change the marking to suit the species you want) , twig and ladybird on to watercolour paper. I fussy cut and added with 3d glue. A bit of glossy accents finished it off.
I hope your weekend is going well. We had a lovely belated father's day visit from Meg and Grant. I also finished my reports and the magazine commission I've been working on and a couple of birthday cards for people at school. I'm feeling happy to tick so many things off my to do list. Next week is stupidly busy at work so I might not be showing my face in blog land until next weekend.
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments x

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Sally, love the bird and that little lady bug on the leaf, you make these lollipop projects so beautifully, Kate x x

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, I'm so glad I noticed you were on the lower blog list and moved yours up - these are fab, Sally! All of them. I've had a look round on your Home page and you've been doing some amazing creating. LOVE the moonlit scene and the boat on the ocean. Lots of skill involved in those.

I'll notice now when you post, so I can keep up with your lovely artwork and your fab photography. Love the bullfinch!

Cath x

Mrs A. said...

Another brilliant scene. Hugs Mrs A.

Joan said...

Lovely piece of art Sally, the colouring on the bird is beautiful


Joan x

Helen said...

Fabulous lolly stick panel again, Sally; I love the meadow grasses. Hope your week isn't too manic!

brenda said...

A very 'Sally' card and it's a rather lovely bird at that. I know it's silly season at school so non too surprising crafting has to take a back seat.

B x