Friday 18 January 2019

More Inspiration for Stamping Sensations January challenge

Here is my mid-month inspiration for Stamping Sensations where the theme is Fabulously Feminine. As you can probably tell, feminine to me isn't pink and floral. It is a theme I struggle with way more than anything masculine!  These stamps are from Acid drops and Whatnots, whose stamps are still available I  believe at Craft Stash. I stamped in Adirondack Rust and used a waterbrush to spread the colour a little. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Clair  - my new favourite ink! The papers were freebies from a magazine donated to me a while ago and the leaf die is from Pink Frog.
You still have plenty of time to enter the challenge, so do pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration. Don't forget to check your entry against the challenge rules!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fun card

brenda said...

Know the feeling here Sal, fun card and my new favs as well, been playing with them this afternoon.

B x

Viv said...

This is me! Great card Sally.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun but elegant card Sally, love it.
Faith
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this stamp Sally and such a great fun card too.

Sue xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

That is such a funny card, love it ... to wouod really suit my friend, a clever image.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}