Sunday 25 August 2019

Rudolf Day for August

It is 25th August so time for another Rudolf Day over at Scrappy Mo's. Two posts in two days... I haven't done that in a while!  I've opted for CAS, single layer and Humorous this month. I love Brussel Sprouts, but they aren't so popular with some members of the family, so I think these characters are going to be a hit.
The stamps are from Hobby Art, and were stamped straight on to the base card and coloured with zig clean colour markers.
I added a bit of glitter glue, diamond glaze and sponged a bit of ink around the edges. Very quick and simple, so I think there may be more to come with some of the other characters in the set!

Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments. Do pop over to Mo's blog and take a look at the Christmas card inspiration.

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow, what a fun image and sentiment on the first card and love the addition of the Santa hat on the second.
Two great cards, just come from commenting on the RD blog as this wasn't there then we must have crossed paths.

Kath x

Pat said...

These two cards are such fun Sally especially as sprouts can be an either love or hate thing at Christmas. Personally I love sprouts myself. x

Karenladd said...

Oh my gosh, these cards are so fun, and hilarious! Love the brussel sprout theme with the punny sentiment

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hilarious and so Wonderful, love the sprouts and eating them too LOL. Fab colouring Sally.
Faith x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh these are such fun images and you have coloured them perfectly too.
I love the sentiments as well.
You are right about some peeps not liking brussels my Dad hated them, but I love them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Joan said...

Oh Wow Sally ! I just love your cards, so much fun. I saw these somewhere else on line and was tempted but now I'm even more tempted !

Joan x

Unknown said...

OMG your images have sure made me giggle and so perfect, as Brussel Sprouts are very much like Marmite - love or hate them ;-), thanks for joining us at Augusts Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I fell in love with these stamps when I first saw them they make such great cards.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a hilarious card, Sally! We love Brussel Sprouts (well, most of us), and I love to drizzle them with olive oil and bake them at high oven temp for about 30 minutes. Always do parsnips mixed in with them too.

So, great card and great image!

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Cath Wilson said...

Wonderful and beautifully coloured. I can never understand people's dislike of sprouts - they're yummy. But I'm a BIG veggie fan anyway :-) Gorgeous. They've done some brilliant stamps lately.
Cath x