Thursday 27 February 2020

February Rudolf Day and a Digi from Dora


 It's the 27th of February and time is ticking fast for Rudolf Day this time! I am here with my offering. First is a Christmas card using Inky Doodles stamps. The background is stamped and embossed too.
My second card has stamps and papers from Crafty Individuals as well as some rather nice sticky letters that have been in my stash for ever. I'm popping these over to Maureen's blog, for Rudolf Days challenge, where there is some gorgeous inspiration for Christmas cards.
This last card is a wonderful spring digi from Dora's blog that you can find here. I love magnolia and this is so beautifully drawn by Dora - a pleasure to colour with alcohol based markers.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

A super image and love the way you have stamped on the heart die, great papers too.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Three fantastic cards Sally, I love the two Christmas cards and the gorgeous image that Dora has drawn. Thank you for joining the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Sally, I especially love the angel card, love the vintage feel of it, Kate x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby of cards and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

All beautiful cards and I especially like the first one. It has a great image and I love the background x

crafty-stamper said...

Three beautiful cards love the magnolias
Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Three great cards in total...

Your Rudolph Entry has a lovely arty feel. Those stick on letters looks so good here with your stamped angel.

Sorry I am so late getting round to visiting. Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.