Monday 18 October 2021

Autumn Leaves and a sneaky peek!

Hi there! I am here with a step by step for a simple Autumnal card for Bee Crafty. 

Here is how I made it:

I began by making a border on an ivory card using masking/ stencil tape. 

I then blended distress oxide inks in autumnal colours into the centre and left to dry completely.
After a dust with an anti-static bag I stamped the leaves from the Doodle Art dragonfly set at each corner in versamark and sprinkled over gold embossing powder. The leaves in this set were originally joined together but I have cut them apart carefully with scissors. Next I removed the masking tape carefully.
I heated the embossing powder then stamped the smaller leaf 4 times in the centre and added  embossing powder before heating again.
Using the border stamp from the same stamp set I stamped it centrally on each side of the square in tea dye distress ink
I used a gold gellyroll pen to add a doodled border to each corner and also sprinkled a few drops of water onto the distress oxide ink panel. 
here is the finished card...

...and a closer look at that gold embossing. Don't forget to enter your Autumn colour creations in the October challenge album over on the Bee Crafty Facebook group

Here is a list of what I used:
6x6 ivory card
Masking/stencil tape
versamark ink
Anti static bag
gold gelly roll pen

Before I go, here is a sneaky peak of one of the new stamp sets that Bee Crafty are launching on Facebook tomorrow. There will be facebook lives, videos, giveaways and bargains throughout the day, including a facebook live from me at 6pm. Visit the Bee Crafty Facebook page for details! 


I hope you can join in the fun! 
Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting! 

6 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful autumnal colours and stamping,a fantastic CAS card

Mac Mable said...

What fabulous autumnal colours with wonderful blending and the pop of gold looks so pretty Sally x.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card and tutorial Sally. And I'm liking the sneeky peek too.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous colours Sally, and your sneak peak looks wonderful, Kate x

Pat said...

Fabulous gold embossed leaves and love the pretty border on each of the four sides and the background colour is so bright and pretty Sally. I love the sneaky peak of this pretty lady too. x

Dora said...

Beautiful card with the leaves. Also your sneaky image looks good. Nice coloured.