Saturday 25 March 2023

Be Free!

 

Hi There! Thought I would show you another card using the latest stamps from Bee Crafty today.


I began by smooshing some distress oxide inks onto a square of mixed media card, drying with a heat gun between layers.

Using a texture disc and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide ink, I added a little stencilling.
I used the journalling essentials stamp set to add more to the background with Wild Honey and uncharted Mariner distress oxide inks.
I also added a border from the new freehand borders stamp set.
Using the innie from the 4" circle easy frame inkable, I added a shadow frame to the centre of the background, using uncharted mariner distress oxide ink.

I stamped the bird from Sketchy birds #1 onto some white card with black versafine ink and cut it out.
I stamped the sentiment in uncharted Mariner onto white card and cut it out, adding both to the card using sticky pads. 

Here is the finished card.
I used:
Distress oxide inks in Mermaid lagoon, Mustard seed, Wild Honey, Uncharted Mariner
14cm square of Mixed media card
15 cm square White card

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

Such a beautiful card Sally using shades of blue and yellow, and I love the terrific stencilling and stamping around the edges together with the border design, and then the spotlight effect with the sweet little added bird kept plain which really makes it stand out from the background..a brilliant design! x