Saturday 1 April 2023

Journaling girl makes for Bee Crafty Journaling girls day

Hi There! Thought I would share the samples I made for Tuesday's Journaling girls day on Bee Crafty Facebook page. The journaling girls stamps are all here.  All of the lives are available still and will also be added to the YouTube channel very soon.   My first make has a background stamped with the Mixed Messages 1 stamp set in Blueprint Sketch, Uncharted Mariner and Salvaged Patina distress oxide inks.

I created a background for this journal spread in my Dylusions black journal, using dylusions shimmer paint, black and white gesso and white embossing powder
Here is an older journal spread using more shimmer paints and the Fern flourish Big one inkable
This background was created using Dina Wakley gloss sprays and the Bakewell Big ones inkable. I stamped some background elements from the journaling essentials set onto stamping tissue using versafine clair ink and added them using matte medium. I also used the Spontaneous Words transparencies
I made a collage background for this card, using an old book page and Catalyst papers set 2  
This scrap of smooshed paper using Wild Honey and Mermaid Lagoon Distress oxide was the perfect background for Sam. This time I also used the brand new 'Speak your Truth' transparencies
This was the card I created during the facebook live - not quite identical to the one above, but almost! you can find it here 
 Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wow, you have been very busy Sally, and I love the cute and pretty ladies present on each, and such wonderful use of colour and exciting interesting layouts too. Thank you for inspiring us. I have got a journal but just never seem to get around to using it...maybe soon..lol. x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous pages Sally, I love the images and your lovely colours, Kate x