Wednesday 25 September 2024

Gerbera Garland


 Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. 

I began by stamping the smaller gerbera in Black versafine Clair multiple times and cutting them out
On a 5.5" square of white card, I drew a wavy line using the tag inkable from set 5 with pencil.
I stamped 3 different freehand borders up to the wavy line using 3 different colours of versafine clair ink. 
Next I blended 3 coordinating distress oxide inks onto the gerberas and stuck them on to the wavy line with matte medium, overlapping them slightly. I also sponged a little ink around the edge. 
I chose a sentiment form the Wordage Everyday Sentiments 1 set and stamped it in black versafine ink.
Finally I matted and layered the panel onto a 7x7" card blank.
I used;
Versafine Clair ink in Nocturne, Bali Blue, Lilac Bloom and Avacado
Distress Oxide ink in Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron 
7" square card blank
5.5" square of white card

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

The three colours of gerbera with their leaves and dotty stems in that wavy pattern look terrific Sally, and the blue ink blended around the edges, and a blue matted layer and simple sentiment finish it perfectly...a bright and beautiful card. x