Wednesday 9 October 2024

Another Autumnal Journal Page

 

Hi There! I am here with another simple journal page inspired by Autumn, which is the theme of our challenge this month in the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook Group.

I began by cutting a piece of greyscale catalyst card to fit my page in my 5x5" notebook. 
I blended Distress ink in autumn colours across the page and sponged walnut stain around the edges.
Using Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide I stamped the small gerbera and some of the words randomly around the page
Using Versafine Clair Acorn ink I added the corner stamp at each corner to the background
Next I inked up the large leaf stamp from Journaling Essentials # in Black Versafine Clair and stamped it across the page. 
Finally I added the sentiment using Wordy stickers and used a white gel pen to add some faux stitching around the edges.

I used:
Distress ink in Peeled Paint, Crackling Campfire, Mustard Seed and Walnut stain
Distress oxide ink in Spiced Marmalade
Versafine Clair ink in Acorn and Nocturne
small square notebook (5x5")

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the gerberas in the background and the wonderful vibrant colours ink blended and then the embellishents and sentiment strips using black really pop Sally...a beautiful journal page. x

Joan said...

Lovely page, love the background stamping and the colours