Wednesday 23 October 2024

New Stamps and a bit of news!

 

Hi There! I am here with a few samples that I made using the brand new Autumn and Winter stamps from Bee Crafty, released yesterday.  First up is a little journal page (on the right) featuring the Mixed Leaves Art Stamps, swirling over a smooshed stormy sky background.

This Bauble card was made using the Doodle Art Baubles, over a background of splattered Distress spritz on black card.

Next we have the Doodle Art Christmas Pud, which is a beautiful big stamp! I made it into a round easel card and it needed very little else.

Also on the Doodle Art Baubles is this beauty, which I teamed up with a smooshed and stamped background.
The Doodle Art Pumpkins are just so beautiful and I have paired them up on both of the following with kraft card to make the colours pop!
As you can see the new stamps are absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited about using them and have many more plans for projects. 

You can find the whole of the Autumn and Winter collection here with a lovely saving if you buy the whole bundle of stamps. There are also some fabulous transparencies too! 

AW24 Collection

I didn't make quite as many samples as I intended due to a little mishap. This was why there was no blog post last week.

Fortunately I am left handed, so I am still managing a few bits of crafting. I discovered I can certainly still colour and cutting out is okay in small doses. If all is well when I have my next xray on Friday I should be able to try a few more things. Here's a couple of Baubles, coloured, cut out and waiting to be put onto a card very soon. 
Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

Glennis F said...

You have done well to make all these, hope you are better soon

Pat said...

Sorry you have damaged your wrist and hope it will soon be better Sally. I think you have done extremely well to do some colouring and cutting out even if you are left handed not easy when you other hand is out of action, and the baubles are really pretty. Take care! x