Wednesday 7 January 2009

Babies and Birthdays

I've been busy trying to make a few ATCs for the Crafty Individuals ATC competion. This is my first. I'm rather pleased with it!

This was the card we sent to my mother-in-law. She loves pansies and violas, and I just had a small piece of this lovely backing paper left. the stamp is from Hero Arts.
When I returned to work, one of my friends asked me to make a card for her niece who is due to have twins on Friday. After a bit of thought I decided to make a gatefold, as she is having a girl and a boy, and use one side for each. No stamping at all on this one, but lots of use of my cuttlebug, embossing folders, a sizzix sizzlet, a circle punch and a heart-shaped punch. I'm quite surprised I managed to make it without stamping once!

3 comments:

D.K.Fisher said...

I love your cards...One day my craft room will be done and I will be able to get back into making some cards.

Sally H said...

Thank you. It is lovely to know they are appreciated.

Lesley said...

Beautiful cards xx