Friday 26 April 2013

Some more sneaky peeks for Sunday!


If you haven't popped by in a while you may not of heard that I have made some cards for Inkylicious, who have a show on Create and Craft this Sunday at 5pm. Here is another sneaky peek. Most of the cards I made will appear on here with details of how I made them as well as full pictures over the next couple of weeks, I promise!
I did produce a wide range of styles from vintage to clean and simple, so I hope I have catered for everyone's taste.
I didn't go for vintage colours on all of them, but the Distress inks were out with my ink dusters for most of the time!
Victorian velvet and tea dye are a fabulous combination...
 as is tumbled glass and tea dye!
Hope I have whetted your appetite enough for you to tune in!
Thanks for looking and please call back soon!

7 comments:

MagsB said...

Intriguing!!!


love Mags b x

craftimamma said...

Looking good Sally! I'll be watching and I have set the box to record as well ;D

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Goodness - you've certainly had your hands full with these. The Victorian Velvet & Tea Dye looks very enticing indeed......
Paula (PEP)

lisa said...

I shall be watching!!!
Hugs Lisax

Anonymous said...

Ooh, can't wait!! Dave will be in work doing a stock take so I will have the remote control and a cuppa!
xx

Debbie said...

Sally these look absolutely intriguing...will try and catch this later.
Hugs Debbie x

Tracy Harris said...

More teasing Sally!!!!! Not long now though, sky plus is set and I am counting down the hours x Roll on 5pm what we are seeing so far looks fantastic xx