Lynne that you can see here, I decided to have a go at altering a domino that I had in my stash. I drilled a small hole in the top and added a bail and a bead. I created the background with alcohol inks and stamped the Inkylicious tree in versafine, before covering with crystal glaze and edging with a silver leaf pen.
It isn't a patch on Lynne's beauties but I really enjoyed making it, so much so I have ordered myself some more dominoes to play with!
I have had a day off work today. We had a burst pipe in the ceiling affecting asbestos, so no staff were allowed in school! I did my shopping when it was quiet and pottered about doing this and that. I have had a play with my dylusions too, which I will share with you soon.
Back to work tomorrow and a course after school too, so I'd better go and get ready.
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments