Friday 25 July 2014

Cute Snails!

My God daughter's birthday card had to involve snails in some shape or form. She is the proud owner of Gary II  and made this video of Gary I having a shower. She has since gone to university and gained a degree in Zoology, where snails played a part too.  I used a penny black image and coloured it with promarkers before cutting with spellbinders dies and dusting with distress inks. The base card was stamped with the tiny snail (stampendous) and dusted also.
As you read this I am starting 5 weeks of school holidays. Thought it would never come!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a cute card Sally, I love the snail you've used. Can't say I love these little fellas though, they get all over my plants and eat them.

Hope your start to the summer break is going well.

Sue xx

craftimamma said...

I'm with Sue on this one Sally, lol! I have to say though it was your God Daughter's video that brought me to your blog when you first shared it so tell her thank you from me :D

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love the card Sally ... but waa amazed at the size of Gary1 wow!! Huge!! And no idea why you'd want one. :D
Thanks for sharing. Shaz in Oz x

Sarn said...

Absolutely PERFECT!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

Can't quite believe that I have sat here mesmerised watching a snail having a shower! Lol. Love the card.E rm how long do snails live for then?
Hugs Mrs A.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Look at all those snails! How cute indeed!