Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer Blooms at Stamping Sensations

Good Morning my friends! It is the first Sunday of the month and time for another challenge at Stamping Sensations. This month our theme is Summer Blooms and our sponsor is Heartfelt Creations
For my card this month I have chosen to use a stamp of a flower I love, and have grown very successfully this year too!

Bet you wish you had smellyvision! Here is a closer picture of the card...
The background is a Sheena style Gesso and H2O wash on water colour paper I stamped and embossed the sweet peas (Inkylicious) and put onto a base card that had been stamped with the Inkylicious worn paint stamp in shaded lilac. The sentiment is from Inkylicious too. The wide boarder strip was created with scrunched paper, a combination of dylusions and creative colour sprays and a spellbinders die.
Above is a close up of the H2O shimmer and below you can see the shimmer from the creative colour sprays
Now, onto the prize...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i2A-3OdARlk/U5fzAyILeAI/AAAAAAAATpU/NDsBiM6ynmg/s1600/Voucher+2.jpg 
Please note that PP&S will apply outside the US
What a wonderful prize, eh? Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the amazing creations that my teamies have produced, and also pop back there with your entry for this wonderful prize! 
Before I go I'd like to say thank you and a little wave to my latest followers - great to have you on board and  lovely to know that you like what I make!
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments.

10 comments:

Sarn said...

Fantastic card Sally. Love all the detail. xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Sally, I love the background that you've put the amazing image onto. The sweet pea stamp make the flowers almost good enough to pick, and the one's in the vase are gorgeous.

Sue xx

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Sally and love that background for those pretty sweet peas which I love too.
Fliss xx

Unknown said...

What beautiful sweet peas, both the real ones and your stamped ones too! I love that effect you've achieved on the background. Fabulous card, Maddy x

Irene said...

A fabulous card Sally. The background effect in colours and shimmer are stunning as are your beautiful Sweet Peas, in real life and on your card.
luv
irene
xxxx

brenda said...

I can imagine the smell Sal, like you I love them and have fond memories of those my Dad grew right along the garden path.

And a pretty card as well.

B x

craftimamma said...

You know from my FB comment that I love the card. Nice to see more detail on here though and the H2OS look so pretty for the beautiful image. Those sprays look quite special too.

I can't go to Donny next weekend as I'm over at Buxton spending the weekend with Alexa. Yvonne has to go away for the weekend and Jamie is at work so I get some rare (these days) special time with Alexa ;D. I've never actually been to that show, have you? Let me know what it's like if you do go.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Carola Bartz said...

Beautiful card, Sally. Sweet peas are such lovely flowers, and their fragrance is so beautiful as well.

pinky said...

That is just so pretty Sally, beautiful backdrop to it also. Your flowers are so gorgeous!! One very talented lady...baking, cardmaking, gardener, teacher...is there no end to your talents!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Whoa! That card has a lot of shimmer in it which is really something else. Very nicely done!