Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Silver Wedding Anniversary

Today Steve and I celebrate 25 years of marriage! Here is the card that I have made for him - not very silver, but we have enjoyed many a spectacular sunset together over the years!
I used ink dusters with memento inks in Dandelion, Bahama Blue, Rose Bud and Tuxedo Black to create the background. All stamps are from inkylicious and are Delicate vine (top left), Twiggy branch (top right), grasses from Picture perfect 1 (bottom) and buzzards from the Old Beech Tree set. When you read this we will be out enjoying some fresh air and exercise hopefully!
Have a great day and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

A stunning card as always Sally. I'm sure Steve was thrilled. Many Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful day and many more fabulous years together. Debbie x

Sarn said...

Well HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Steve.

BEAUTIFUL card.

Enjoy your day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

lisa said...

Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary, Sally, I hope you both have a very special day.
Your card is absolutely beautiful, I love it.
Hugs Lisax

Canonbury creations said...

Another amazing card Sally and a very Happy Anniversary to you both!
Val x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow Sally what a gorgious card , You are so good with this technique, I really love your landschapes a lot!!

Greetings
Maria

Helen J said...

Congratulations! I hope you & your other half have a lovely day and that he appreciates the beautiful card you've made for him (I'm sure he will!).

Elaine said...

Much better than a predictable silver card. Beautiful smooth colouring, fabulous card Sally. Hope you have had a wonderful day. Elaine

brenda said...

I had absolutely no idea Sal or you would have received a card, you kept that one very quiet. So belated congratulations to you and Steve and hope you had a lovely day.

B x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a perfect anniversary card. It is so happy and serene and the two soaring birds. It's wonderful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY Happy Silver Anniversary greeting to you both.

A beautiful and meaningful card for the both of you. LOVE love it