Wednesday 4 November 2015

A wreath for Christmas

I have been playing with my Be Creative alcohol based markers and a Digi stamp from Delicious Doodles. I love colouring Teri's images, and there is nothing better to colour with than these markers!
 After colouring the image I went round the edge with the Scarlet pen and then mounted onto a 6x6 card. I added a few spots of glitter and then put glossy accents onto the berries...
 Here is a close up. The colouring was done with just nine pens (43, 46, 48, 49, 3, 13, 131, 146 and 182)
When I turned it over to put the glue on I just had to take a photo of the reverse side - sometimes they are just as beautiful as the front! Be Creative products will be at the NEC on stand F15 from tomorrow!
I am entering this into the current challenge at Allsorts where the theme is Christmas. It would be ideal for the current theme at Stamping sensations where there is a wonderful prize on offer - shame I am on the DT, lol!
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Golly gosh this is gorgeous. Love those berries .Back does look good. I have found that before with some of my colouring. Stall No. duly noted. I shall be there on Sunday. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

A glorious card Sally, there's something about floral wreaths that always appeal to me and of course it's perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Sally, the wreath is so gorgeous. The berries look fantastic with the glossy accents on them :o)
Jackie xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Fantastic Sally.
Yes you were right with th markers but also used a little 91 around the hair line.
Hugs Janet

Jean said...

What a beautiful wreath Sally, I love the shiny berries. I will be checking out this stand at the NEC on Sunday too.
Jean x

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Welcome again;-))m

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning card Sally the glossy accents make it look so real!
Val x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow this looks really fantastic!! Great colours , great details!!!

Greetings
Maria

craftimamma said...

Fabulous Sally! Those berries look luscious!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Helen J said...

Gorgeous card and yes, the back is lovely too!