Monday 25 March 2019

March Rudolf Day

Hi there! It is time for another Rudolf Day over at Scrappy Mo's. This month, like last month, I have two Kraft offerings for you...
 My first uses stencils and stamps from Inkylicious on the main panel with additional snowflakes on the base card from Hobby Art. Some were stamped in white ink and some in Brilliance gold. Here is a close up...
 My second is a digi from Teri Sherman (Delicious Doodles Etsy shop), printed onto Kraft paper and coloured with watercolour pencils. I thought I'd made a bit of a mess on the lettering, but managed to rescue it with a white posca pen and some random dots 😀
Thanks for looking and do pop over to Mo's blog  - there is some lovely inspiration on show!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Two super RD cards Sally, two lovely images and they both look really great on the kraft card, love the snowflake background.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful cards Sally, especially the bottom one.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally,
Happy Rudolf Days.
2 wonderfully created cards love them both.
As usual your work is excellently created and the pencil work on the second is gorgeous.

Can I ask what pencils you use as I am looking to buy some new ones and am not sure which ones to go for and as your quite an expert I thought I would ask you.

Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

carla said...

Sally you have a great blog with very beautiful cards.
I love it.

Carla

cuilliesocks said...

Just love them both Sally. Your use of kraft card is brilliant and wonderful designs and colours, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, Sally. These are both so beautiful. The first has that misty morning look of a cold winters day...nature at it's best. I love that you showed the close up of the gold and the white as it is so pretty together.

The second is my fave. Such gorgeous colours and shading. A great rescue on the words as I do not see anything wrong with them!

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Mrs A. said...

Catching up now that I have my internet back up and a spanking new router installed. I love both of these cards but the cute bunny is my favourite. Hugs Mrs A.