Tuesday 18 June 2019

A Turtley beautiful Stamp for mid month inspiration

Here is my mid month inspiration for Stamping Sensations where the theme is 'Show your true colours'. My favourite colours are green, blue and purple. The stamp is from Pink Ink designs and was a birthday present from my hubby (the sort you buy yourself then they wrap up 😆). Isn't he beautiful? I created the background by smooshing Distress oxide inks, before stamping the turtle and colouring it with Zig clean colour markers. I used an inkylicious twinchie splatter stamp all around the edge and to create a little detail in the water and a little white gel pen on the turtle's shell.
 You still have plenty of time to enter the challenge, so do pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration. Don't forget to check your entry against the challenge rules!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully bright and colourful Sally. Great bird photos as well, we have lots on the move in the garden and when you sit in the courtyard (not that the weather has allowed much of that) it's like a Sparrow invasion with all the youngsters. But I'm still trying to catch the illusive Bullfinch family our and about as well as the Moorhen family who take off as soon as a leaf rustles.

B x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I think this is my favourite Pink Ink stamp at the moment (it tends to change though). I love the colours that you've used for this card Sally.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is so VERY beautiful Sally, gorgeous colouring and love the turtle.
Faith x

Helen said...

Love your patchwork turtle Sally!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sally, I love this image and your colours are wonderful, Kate x

Kathleen said...

A really super image and great colours and colouring, and a really lovely background.

Kath x

Tracy said...

I love Pink Ink stamps and absolutely love your creation, that turtle is fabulous and coloured brilliantly and your background is fab too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x