Wednesday 10 June 2020

More Crafty Individuals samples


I thought I would show you some of the 'non-card' creations I made for the recent Crafty Individuals shows on Hochanda. My pin cushion (above) and needle book (below) were stamped with Versafine clair using CI-328

I made a fabric wall hanging with the new sewing machine stamp too (CI-545)
I made a shrink plastic brooch with the new campervan stamp and a broken necklace CI-546
Here is a little ephemera folder stamped with images from CI-328

and finally, here is a small junk journal, stamped with images from CI-391



If you are on Facebook and aren't aware we have a Crafty Individuals Facebook group. It would be lovely to see you there! Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments!

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A wonderful collection of beautiful samples Sally, I love the use of the fabric.

Sue xx

Pat said...

Wow Sally what a lot of beautiful creations and such great variety! You are such a prolific crafter you put me to shame. Thanks for the inspiration. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have never thought of stamping on material, you've shown how fabulous it can be. Fabulous creations Sally.
Take care
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

What absolutely wonderful samples, I so love the bobbin, all are beautifully designed, Kate x x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such beautiful samples Sally and all so very different. I love them all x