Friday 2 October 2020

More seaside samples!

 Good morning! I hope today finds you well and I hope you don't mind me taking you on another trip to the seaside! First we have the Grace Darling lighthouse - CI-384  on a background of Distress oxides in cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and faded jeans.


I also used the Call of the Sea stamp CI- 397 to create some samples too, along with  CI-272 with it's lovely seaside treasures and sentiments. I  also used some of Malcolm's wonderful photo papers.

 You can find the Crafty Individuals paper products here.
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments. Our Lovely Jean Hardy will be on Hochanda on 9th October and not at the crack of dawn this time, so I hope you can tune in and watch. The new stamps are just wonderful. Think scenic, designed by Sandma...shhhh, can't tell you more yet!

5 comments:

Pat said...

These sea themed cards are all fantastic Sally and love that home decor piece, and also I love the words of the John Masefield poem. I'm really looking forward to seeing the shows on Hochanda with the new stamps by Sandra...so exciting! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful examples Sally, love the colours you have used and the designs, all fabulous.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Is it you who has won at Chocolate Baroque? If it is Congratulations.
xx

Kathleen said...

Some really lovely creations Sally, super images and designs, a trip anywhere would be great these days1?

Kath x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Superb designs Sally x