Tuesday 29 September 2020

My September card for Dora


 Here is a card I made with the wonderful Dark Turtle designed by Dora. This is available as a digi on Dora's blog here or as a Crafty Individuals stamp here.

I used the Crafty Individuals stamp. I stamped and masked it, stencilling the turtle (inkylicious) and stamping the text (Crafty Individuals) and splatter (Inkylicious). Once the mask was removed I coloured the turtle and fish with my Arteza watercolour pencils, adding a grey shadow around the images. I really am enjoying colouring with pencils at the moment. Practice has definitely improved my blending.

I hope you are keeping well and enjoying some crafty time!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

karin said...

Wow Sallly so great this card. Love the background you have created.
Karin
Xxx

meg said...

A fabulous background and stunning beautifully coloured turtle

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic card and image Sally, I love the turtle it looks great against the beautiful background you've created for it.

Sue xx

Viv said...

Fab background and Dora's turtle is coloured wonderfully! x

cuilliesocks said...

Love turtles and this is a gorgeous image and a beautifully coloured, super design too, Kate x

Pat said...

That turtle is a beautiful image by Dora, and you have coloured it fantastically, and the little bit of shading around it really makes it pop Sally. The turtle stencil and the spatter stamping makes an ideal and really wonderful background. I totally love it! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is fabulous, I love the colours and the "shadow" turtle with your colouring of the stamped one and the fishies. Fab details Sally.
Faith x