Friday 25 September 2020

Seahorse samples from Crafty Individuals


Hi there!  I am very much playing catch-up at the moment. I realised that although I've shared my last lot of Crafty Individuals samples on both Instagram and Facebook, I'd prepared the post but not published it here. I need to put that right, so prepare yourself for a few little trips to the Seaside!  Here are a some of the most recently released stamps from Crafty Individuals. There are Beautiful Seahorses designed by Ellie Mulligan, as well as some using the older stamp set CI-272. You can find all of Ellie's stamps on the website here


One of my lockdown projects was to organise and use some older stash, and here is a brooch made with a piece of stamp board and an old broken necklace.                                           

There will be more seaside-themed creations very soon. I will also say that you should be saving up those pennies as the next release from Crafty Individuals is so exciting and absolutely wonderful! More details of that soon too!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

meg said...

A stunning selection of makes with these gorgeous stamps

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Some fabulous projects here Sally. I never tire of seaside stamps and I always enjoy seeing what other DT members have made with them. Take care and have a good weekend xx

cuilliesocks said...

What wonderful cards Sally,,beautifully designed and coloured, and I love the little pin,so very pretty, Kate x x

Pat said...

I love these sea themed cards Sally and that new seahorse is a beauty and you have added some really pretty charms and bits of chain, and also the brilliant shrink plastic seahorse with the beads on the pin. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Sally what gorgeous makes, love the seahorse in it's different guises, gorgeous colours, backgrounds and designs. Your brooch is gorgeous, what a clever make.
Faith x

Viv said...

These are lovely Sal! x