Monday 2 November 2020

Bee Crafty Winter Journaling girls for Hochanda

 Hello there! Did you manage to Catch the Bee Crafty show on Hochanda last Tuesday? I had great fun making the samples for the Winter journaling girls stamps! Here they are...


First up was an MDF long journal with 'Cosy' on one side and 'Warm' on the other.
Next I made a card using 'Cool' and the snowflake mask background.
This is Warm over a gelli print background with a sentiment from the La Luna range and a fab pop out star
Trying to recreate the Christmas jumper patterns here with some of the smaller stamps, simply embossed in silver on an Aubergine coloured card.
This one is my favourite I think. I used a mixture of Tea Dye Distress ink, Chianti versafine clair and memento in sweet plum and desert sand. The dots are spun sugar Distress stickles and liquid pearls.
Here is 'Warm' in silver embossing powder.
Here is another single layer card with a masked off strip for the sentiment.
this was a fairly boring blue gelli print which I used as a backdrop for the snowflakes stencilled in white gesso. The pop out snowfake is painted in very shimmery paint.
Finally we have Cosy and Cool on MDF with the tree stencil and the popouts

As you can probably tell I had lots of fun with these! If you want to invest in the whole bundle that also includes the winter journaling words, you can find it here

Don't forget the fab new inkables too! They are all here

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous collection of samples Sally.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Sally what a wonderful selection of cards, the designs are beautiful and gorgeous colouring too, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I am loving this set of girls. I notice some have eyes and some don’t so
I’m guessing you added them on by hand. All gorgeous and might just have to invest in them. Hugs Mrs A.