Thursday 26 November 2020

Last Rudolf Days for 2020

Well here we are racing towards the end of November and things aren't very cheerful at the moment. It is definitely time to make some Christmas cards that will bring a smile to a few faces. Time for some brussel sprouts! I decided to make quite a few, but have just popped 4 on this post.  All stamps here are from Hobby Art and the stencils in the background are from Bee Crafty. I am entering these into Scrappy Mo's Rudolf day challenge in the hope I might cheer a few people up. 
I do hope you like them and they make you smile... 

 even the rather risque one at the end 😉

Thanks so much for looking and for all your lovely comments! 

10 comments:

meg said...

Love your fun cards

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally, I just love the sprouts images, such fun. All your cards are fabulous, super designs and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

They are all brilliant Sally and such fun stamps, who could fail to smile, and love the added backgrounds which all look great. x

LesleyG said...

Thanks for making me smile, love them all! Xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

These cards make me smile every time I see them. Great work Sally and I love your backgrounds too x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I love your cards and those Sprout images did make me laugh so.
As usual wonderful designs and great inking as well.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mac Mable said...

What fun cards and loving that cute 'sprout' x.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this fun collection of cards Sally. You've reminded me that I have these and not inked them yet.

Sue xx

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I love Brussel sprouts but never imagined they'd be featured on a Christmas card and would make me laugh. so thoughtful of you to make four! thank you so much for sharing with the last 2020 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda,
Rudolph Days DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Chuckling like crazy at these fantastic cards Sally, they will bring the festive season to everyone. Especially the last one, I can think of a few people it would be suitable for!
Faith x