Monday 11 July 2022

Crafty Individuals Birds

 Hi There! I thought it was high time I showed you some of the cards I made for the last Crafty Individuals release. Jean will be back on Create and Craft on the first Friday in August with some gorgeous new stamps that I can't show you yet, but I can show you these.

These first two were stamped with the beautiful W for Wren drawn by our lovely Dora.

These two were both made with A is for Apple stamp, the first coloured like a Jay and the second like a female blackbird.  I love how colouring them differently can make them look like a different stamp. 

You can find the new stamps that Dora designed here: 

A is for Apple

B is for Bird

W is for Wren

G is for Goose

I will be back with more next week. 

Before I go look who has been helping with the Ants in the lawn

I know some people get Great spotted woodpeckers on their feeders in the garden, but it is a first for us. 

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting! 

4 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

These samples are gorgeous Sally and the photo of the woodpecker is beautiful. I've never managed to get a photo when they visit our garden.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed and coloured sample cards Sally, and a great photo of the woodpecker, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards Sally, love that they are native birds. We haven't had a spotted woodpecker for a couple of years, but the Green Woodpecker calls in occasionally. Aren't they fabulous birds?
Faith x

Pat said...

Absolutely beautiful samples for the shows using these wonderful birds Sally. I love your great spotted woodpecker. We have not long been home from a holiday on Anglesey and we went to a reserve with a local chap who gets close up and personal with the local red squirrels and birds and we saw all sorts including one of these and a Jay and a sweet little robin came and sat right next to me, also the close up view of the red squirrels was absolutely magical and something I will always remember. x