Wednesday 27 March 2024

Dream it!!!

 

Hi There! The latest stamps from Bee Crafty are so gorgeous I just can't put them away! Thought I would show you how I made this card today. 

I began by swiping the dinkables with distress oxide inks and misting them with water before laying then=m onto a piece of mixed media paper.
I smooshed the excess ink onto the background over the dinkable prints.
Using some of the worker stamps I added some stamping to the background using the same inks. 
On a separate piece of card, I stamped the flower and a couple of leaves and cut them out, colouring with ecoline pens. 
Using the Gelly Roll Moonlight pens I added a few highlights to the flower and the background. 

On another scrap of card, I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine Clair and cut it out. 
Finally, I attached the background to the base card, then added the flower, leaves and sentiment using 3d glue. 
I used:
5x5" square card
Distress oxide inks in Crackling campfire and uncharted Mariner
Ecoline pens
3d glue gel

Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Time is short for me Sally, but I had to let you know how colourful and gorgeous your work is, I also love how you explain how you get the fabulous results. Take care. x

Pat said...

I love the smooshing using the two stencils in the bright and pretty blue and orange red Sally, and the added flower in more tones of blue, yellow and orange with some added green for the leaves stands out wonderfully well over the top, and love the added word strips. x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

this is beautiful, I love the background and the shade of your flower is so pretty - Michelle x