Wednesday 20 March 2024

New Bee Crafty stamps and D'inkables samples

Hi There! Did you see the new stamps and dinkables from Bee Crafty launched yesterday? Here are the samples I made with them. For the first I used distress oxide inks in crackling campfire and uncharted mariner. 
My second sample used resist technique using clear embossing over a distress oxide background. 
My Hey Sunshine card was made by smooshing some mixed media card, then adding to the background with stamps and the new dinkables. The flowers were stamped onto watercolour card and coloured using ecoline pens. 
This concertina card was made with Distress oxide sprays, texture paste and watercoloured flowers. 
This is a simple single layer card with leaves and sentiment heat embossed in copper. 
I decided to use autumn colours to stamp the leaves, masking off a strip using tape, that was then used to stamp the sentiment. 


Finally here is the card I made during my live yesterday
 You can find the bundle here but only for today.

The new stamps and inkables are:

Journaling Essentials #4

Journaling Essentials #5

D'inkables set 13

Thanks for looking! I hope you can join me live at 8pm over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Beautiful cards made using the new stamps and stencils Sally, and I just adore the combination of Crackling Campfire and Uncharted Mariner Dox inks, and the leaves are very pretty and love the masked strip on the 6th left for the sentiment, and the flowers are terrific..wonderful concertina card and also a terrific wreath design on the last. x