Wednesday 28 August 2024

Bloom and Grow

 

Hi There! Thought I would share how I put together this quick mini journal page with you using the new Catalyst cards and stamps from Bee Crafty. 

I began by cutting a piece of catalyst card to fit the page of my 5x5 journal. I rounded the corners to match the page. 
Next I used the innie leaf mask from dinkables set 14 and some picked Raspberry Distress oxide to add a leaf. 
On a scrap of white card I used versafine Clair ink to stamp the small gerbera and leaves from journaling essentials #2 before cutting them out. I used coloured pencils to colour the gerbera.
I also stamped the sentiment from the gerbera set and added a faux stitched line with a gelly roll moonlight pen. 
Finally I added all the elements into the journal and stuck them using Matte Medium
Here's the spread with the page I completed for 7th August's blog post. 
I used: 
Versafine Clair ink in Verdant, charming pink, Nocturne and Green Oasis
5x5" notebook/ journal

All of the new stamps, papers and transparencies can be found here.
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

How bright and pretty Sally, and a page of two halves with that wonderful blue and purple with the dragonfly and the white stencilling, and then the other side which you are featuring today with the gorgeous summery colours and the pretty gerbera flower and leaves with the hearts down the right hand side which work beautifully, and the background leaf stencilling outlined in pink which makes it pop...you do journalling so well. x