Wednesday 14 August 2024

New Home Card

 

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I created this new home card today. I used 3 colours to make it so it fits the theme for this months bee Crafty Stamps Facebook challenge. 

I began by smooshing Distress oxide inks in Salvaged Patina, Shaded Lilac and Dried Marigold onto a 12.5 cm square of mixed media paper. I also added a few splatters of Spiced Marmalade distress spritz once it was dry. 
Next I placed Mandala 7 inkable over the top and blended a little Peacock Feathers ink around the edge of the inkable.
On a separate piece of mixed media card I stamped sky terrace in Black Versafine Clair ink and cut it out. I water coloured it using the same distress oxide inks. 
Finally, I added the house to the background panel using 3d foam pads, matted and layered it to the front of a 15cm square card and added a wordy sticker sentiment. 
I used:
Distress oxide inks in Shaded lilac, Salvaged patina, Dried Marigold and Peacock Feathers
Distress spritz in Spiced Marmalade
15cm square base card

I hope you get chance to enter the challenge and have fun experimenting with different colour combinations. Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

This is a brilliant new home card Sally, and I love the mix of colours with the mandala stencilled in the background, and the sweet little house added over the top. I hope your daughter and her partner are settling in well in their new home. x