Wednesday 21 August 2024

New Stamps!

 Hi There! Did you see the new stamps from bee crafty that were launched yesterday? Here are my samples...

For this I used 3 colours of distress oxide ink - Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed. The flowers were coloured with alcohol markers.
This mandala stamp fits perfectly in the centre of the mandala inkable. This was Tea dye, Fossilised Amber and Peeled Paint Distress ink.
I stamped in Versamark ink and brushed using Mica  powders on the left and Embossed the Moonflower stamp in silver on the right hand page before painting with metallic paint. 
The background stamp was inked with Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade and Picked Raspberry Distress ink. The flower was coloured with Alcohol Markers. 


The journal page was sprayed with Dylusions sprays and Distress spritz. The flowers were coloured with alcohol markers
The background on this card was inked with Distress oxide inks. I used a tag inkable from set one and a wordy sticker
Finally here's my card from my Facebook live yesterday. I really enjoyed making it. 


I will be back playing with the new stamps tonight at 8pm over on the Facebook page
Hope you can join me! Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Pat said...

What a lot of beautiful creations with the cards and journal page using these new things Sally, and the sunflowers are gorgeous, and love the astrological images together with the mandalas and pretty edges. x