Thursday 12 February 2009

I love Lavinia Stamps!








In celebration of Lavinia Stamps new website I decided to post a few of my cards using their stamps. They have very kindly included some of my cards in their reader's gallery, and on their blog. Having a glance through their stamps I have just spotted more trees that I could definitely use!!! As I am nowhere near as good with a brayer as Tracey Dutton, the third and fourth cards are sponged for background colour. The first and second use Creative Colour Sprays.

4 comments:

bikerted said...

"Wander where there is no path", sounds like what we do on our travels!
Well done on having some of your cards included in a readers gallery - an updated version of the lamented gallery from Vision On with Tony Hart prehaps.

Guzzisue said...

whenever I come to comment, Bikerted has always beaten me to it :-)love the seedhead cards, I think this stamp would look good embroidered as well. Can I be cheeky and bring some fabric round ?
btw they don't do coloured plaster anymore, too expensive.

Sally H said...

I'm liking the sound of those stitched seed heads. It's half term next week...

Billie said...

Hi

Great cards, my favorites are the first and second ones.

Best wishes

Billie :)