Monday 4 May 2009

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

I don't like to make too much of it these days, but today is my birthday. I'm only telling you because I want to show you a couple of things I've got!!! I had a set of ProMarkers, which are lovely - I coloured the 'Willow with cookies' stamp with those. The 'Henry Celebrating Mouse' was coloured with Tombow pens (not a present), but I forgot to include it in my last post (Must be my age!!!). Both of these stamps are Whiff of Joy stamps.

Finally, here is a picture of the stunning card given to me by Lynne. She has such a gift for choosing colour combinations, and I need those stamps too! For my birthday I had lots of stamps, a few extras for the computer, books and a cd. It has been a very relaxing day! Thanks everyone! xxx

8 comments:

lisa said...

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you......"
Glad you had a lovely relaxing day Sally, you timed that well being a bank holiday.
Your cards are lovely. I especially like Willow, she reminds me of a friend's daughter who is actually called Willow, Mmm I feel some shopping coming on-oh dear!
Enjoy whats left of your day.

Love Lisax

lottie said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday - and loving your work

Guzzisue said...

happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to yooooooooooooooou,happy birthday to you,

Papoosue said...

Happy belated Birthday to you! (same day as my daughters!) Hope you had a lovely day. Love the cards - the colours you've used are great :-)

bikerted said...

Just catching up Sal. Hope you had a great day. So what's it like to be 21?

June said...

Hi Sally, these are really beautiful and i hope you managed to have a wonderful birthday too. thanks for your kind comment on my blog too my friend
Hugs June xxx

Sally H said...

Wow, Guys! Thanks! Your comments are all very much appreciated!

Sue said...

Hi Sally, hope you had a very happy birthday xx