Sunday 7 June 2009

A bit of sunshine

The rain here has been torrential for most of the day, although it has just stopped. I decided I would not pop down the road to pick up a copy of Craft Stamper, that's how bad it was, lol! I am feeling virtuous though, because I have done 7 reports today! If I can do a couple more this evening I will only have ten left to do! There is an up side to rain!
Anyway, I thought I would have a break and make a card. I used distress inks in spiced marmalade, fired brick, dried marigold and mustard seed. The stamps are all from graphicus, and the 'Flower' is also sprayed with gold creative colour sprays. I wanted to create a little ray of sunshine on such a dark day ;o)

7 comments:

June said...

Beautiful colour and it sure does make the sun shine ... gorgeous work my friend
Hugs June xxx

lottie said...

Wow - that's very clever - what a good idea

Sue said...

This is fab, and these are my favourite colours. I had to laugh at your husband doing the ironing, mine does all the cooking. Thank goodness for the modern man eh :o)

Lynne K said...

Very sunny. Lovely colour combination.

lisa said...

Poor you having the rain. It's been quite sunny here, although much cooler.
Your card certainly brightens things up though, what fantastic colours.
Keep going with those reports!!

Lisax

Phree said...

Fabulous - definately more that a "bit" of sunshine.

Anonymous said...

Now that's my kind of colours - just what we need on a dull day. You could enter that for this month's Graphicus challenge you know ...

Glenda