Monday 31 May 2010

Tag You're it Challenge - Heaven Sent

Here is my entry for this week's Tag you're it challenge where the theme is 'Heaven Sent'. I was a bit stumped at first, but after running a tag through the cuttlebug and spaying it with some creative colour sprays (Crafty Notions) I came across my crafty individuals Christmas images book and saw this lovely picture of angels coordinated perfectly. I stamped a Paper Artsy swirl in Blue versafine over part of the tag. Then  I made a flower from fusible film, adding a brad and a couple of ribbons. Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hello Sally a fabulous tag I love the image adorable angel and love the swirls. Thanks for sharing with us at TYI this week hugs Pascale

lisa said...

A beautiful tag, Sally. I love the colours and the cuttlebugging. I must check this challenge out.
Lisax

June said...

Ohhh Sally its gorgeous and perfect for such a challenge
hugs June xxx

Fliss said...

Really pretty tag Sally and the flower you made is gorgeous.
xx

Jules said...

Hi Sal

Loving this .. .. so many lovely details.

Great image and your rose is gorgeous.

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

A beautiful and gorgeous creation, I love your tag Sally.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

Really lovely tag Sally, perfect image and love the swirls behind them. I have been a bag tagger, haven't got a chance to make for a few weeks!
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sally this is one gorgeous tag loving those colours and the embossing that image is just perfect
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Excellent sally and with a hint of Tuesday Taggers perfect! LOL

Netty said...

Beautiful tag, love the colours. Annette

Lesley Edmonds said...

Such a pretty tag, Sally. Gorgeous!
Lesley x

Anne said...

Another GORGEOUS tag Sally!! I love the flower, did you make it yourself? And that image is perfect! So glad to see you again at TYI - hope you'll be joining in the tag swap? :o) xx

Sam said...

Love the handmade background, very clever .. and such a beautiful image! Thanks so much for playing along at TYI this week, hope to see you for the swap! :)

Jan said...

Ho pretty this is... such lovely colours