Sunday 6 April 2014

Dies and Punches at Stamping Sensations

Good Morning! It is the first Sunday of the month and time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations. This month we want you to get out your dies and / or punches and have some fun! Don't forget to include some stamping too.
For my card I used an asymetrical border die from Marianne designs, 'Wonderful Locket' spellbinder Die-D-Lites die, the Britannia rose leaf die and an E K Success flower punch. I stamped the base card with my worn paint background stamp from Inkylicious, in faded lilac distress ink. the sentiment is also from Inkylicious. The flourish stamp is from Waltzing Mouse. The background paper has been in my stash for so long I have no idea where it came from! I added some stardust stickles along the edge where the die leaves an embossed pattern.
 I also added gold liquid pearl centres to the flowers. Here is a close up.
Most of the card used for this project was bought at PDA Card and Craft who are our wonderful sponsors this month. The winner will get


How cool is that?!
Do pop over to the challenge blog where you will find a wonderful selection of gorgeous projects from my wonderful teamies and more detail of that wonderful prize. Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Lynne K said...

Love everything about this, Sally, especially the colours, and the flowers. It's such a pretty design, and the little touch of glitter is just perfect. x

brenda said...

Lilac and green go so well together Sal and this one looks lovely, like the flow of the leaves with the side panel as well.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Sal.. such beautiful and well balanced work.. and thank you so very much for letting me know about the challenge..
I saw it over on B.s blog then totally forgot about it.. some folks are bit slow :D
Shaz in Oz.x

pinky said...

Wow Sally I am just loving the fresh clean feel to your card and that die is to DIE for!!

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card Sally, love the worn paint stamp and the flowers are so pretty:)
Val x

scrappymo! said...

Gosh this is pretty. That is a wonderful shape for your card...it looks lovely with the cutwork design against the pretty floral paper.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card Sally I havn't got my die cutting stuff but I do have a box of bits left from other projects..... Thanks so much for your lovely mssg sand your support. They are so much appreciated and make dark days seem brighter x michelle

Helen J said...

This is so pretty, I love the colours & that Inkylicious background stamp. I think that might just have to be another one you & I have in common!
Helen

Mrs A. said...

With the card folded flat hadn't appreciated how pretty the front looks with the shaped cut away edge. The liquid pearls are a good idea for the flower centres. I don't always have gems in the right colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wowzah! This is one fancy card!!! I love everything about it. I think I have die cut envy.

Tracy said...

Hi Sally,
Marvellous creation, love the image, and the die cutting and punching is fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow this is truly stunning and love the gorgeous colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Sally, I love all the dies you used.