Saturday 12 December 2009

Tuesday Taggers - Oh Christmas tree

Here is my entry for this weeks Tuesday Taggers where the theme is Christmas Trees. I've done it again - I've made something very difficult to photograph! I stamped the tree (Stampin' Up!) in brilliance Mediterranean Blue and Colorbox Chalk Warm Green. I then used Kaleidoscope embossing powder on it, part of my Sir Stampalot goodies.  I stamped the Fir branch (All Night Media) in Versamark onto navy card stock and used the same embossing powder on it. It is a gorgeous effect, but capturing it on a photo is very difficult indeed! The colours range from copper through yellow and green to blue and purple - incredibly iridescent, honest!  I hope you can get enough of an impression from these photos. Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Jaedyn said...

AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

This is lovely and you can see the iridescence if you look closely!! Thanks for joining us at TTs this week. Emma xx

Unknown said...

A Beautiful Xmas Tree, love it, thank you for playing along at TT this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Sally

The best cards are always hard to photograph - their sparkle and loveliness just gets in the way.

Loving the kaleidoscope tree!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

chris said...

Hi sally wow I think this is gorgeous, I just love the kaleidosope embossing powder as you know! but I know what you mean about photographing it. Brill card
love chris xx

brenda said...

Hi Sally

Pleased those essential purchase are coming in useful. Lovely rich colurs on this one.

B x

Lynne K said...

Love it, Sally. The colours are just wonderful.

Teri said...

Amazing - great job!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

A really gorgeous card x Thanks for sharing with Tt this week x janet

lisa said...

Sally, your photos are brilliant, the colours show so well and they certainly are gorgeous. What a beautiful tree and I love the background too.
Hope you have a good last week of term.

Lisax

craftimamma said...

Don't worry Sally, I can certainly see the lovely colour and sparkle so I know the others can too.

Just stunning!!!

Lesley Xx

Kay Carley said...

What a wonderful striking card! Love it!!

Kay xx