Saturday 21 March 2009

Birds and Flowers

I took my cuttlebug in to work this week so the children could make their Mother's Day cards. I was feeling quite jealous by the end of the session, as I hadn't had the chance to have a go myself! Here are the cards I put together yesterday evening after I'd got it out again at home. The top one uses the swiss dots folder, some paper I bought from Lakeland a few years ago, and my nesties (plain and scalloped circles).
The second uses stamps from Graphicus (triple birds plate), Nesties (circle and labels 2) and the birds and swirls cuttlebug embossing folder on a gate fold card.

4 comments:

Lynne K said...

Both gorgeous, Sally. The gatefold works really well.

Anonymous said...

Found you through Billies and love the embossing on the cards! I am just now discovering the joy of card making and have a LOT of catching up to do!

Papoosue said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I do like seeing your latest creations - they are all so lovely :-)

lisa said...

What lucky children getting to play with your Cuttlebug! Both your cards are lovely but my favourite is the green one.
Lisax