Saturday 4 April 2009

And now for something completely different...

The past two evenings I've been having a play with the creative colour sprays and some Crafter's Workshop stencils (both available from Crafty Notions) This first card uses the Bliss stencil. The sheen on these are so beautiful, but it is a bit difficult to capture it on the photo. Even so I had a go...
I used flat backed gems to embellish the blue one. On the yellow and green card I used copper tulip paint and rainbow drops. I also did a bit of doodling with gel pens.
The stencil on this card is called paisley swirl. I am still surrounded by pieces of paper that have been sprayed, so I think there may be some more cards like this in the pipeline!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Oooh Sally, We like the same things. I have this crafters workshop stencil but haven't used it yet. Both cards are absolutely lovely. Pieces of art really.

Lisax

Sally H said...

Thanks Lisa! I bought 4 stencils, but I haven't used the butterfly one - It is just that little bit too big for cards. I think it is more of a scrapbook one x