Tuesday 14 April 2009

Ten lots of Ten - part two


Here are my next two additions for my 10 lots of 10. The first features 10 punched flowers. I stuck them on to a panel stamped with a couple of lavinia stamps and applied stickles for the centres. The card had been cuttlebugged and lightly brayered with shell pink Adirondack. My second card has 10 flat backed pearls along the left hand punched border panel. The stamp is a Lavinia stamp, stamped in Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze. I added a bit of diamond stickles to the stamped images. The card had been cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dots folder, and the papers on both cards were from the Butterfly bliss Artylicious cd. I also used my petite oval nesties - scalloped and plain.
These are very gentle on the eye compared to my first three offerings, but I'm aiming to meet all tastes! As I said before, all you need to do is leave a comment or become a follower and I will put your name into a draw to win the artwork featured and some blog candy (Rubber stamps, rainbow drops and whatever else I can lay my hands on!) Read more about my project here. Well, that makes 50 so far - 50 more to go!

5 comments:

lisa said...

Sally these are gorgeous. I've just spent 5 minutes taking them all in. I love the background on the pink one but the stamp and colours on the second are yummy. I must go & look for that lavinia stamp to add to my collection.
Looking forward to your next 10!

Lisax

Lynne K said...

Both very pretty. Love the tiny punched flowers.

Siobhan Brignull said...

I agree with Lisa, they are lovely and I love that stamp too.

Sue said...

I love the tiny flowers too - they are both so delicate, just lovely xx

Phree said...

Love both cards, the punched flowers look very effective over the stamped background. I think the blue flowers are my favorite tho - that Kaleidacolor pad has such lovely colours in it.